Re: Wrong german translated text - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harald Armin Massa[legacy]
Subject Re: Wrong german translated text
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Lars,

thank you for you offer to help out with the German Translation of PG_ADMIN!

If you want to push the translation forward, please download the .po /
.mo file from the pgadmin web page, add / correct translations. After
that please mail it to Guillaume Lelarge and myself; we will do our
best effort to have it committed as fast as possible.

Best wishes,

Harald

>>> http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

--