Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: CanDrop as a function not working - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: CanDrop as a function not working
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - committed!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Issue: When we delete a node, it gets deleted successfully, but after that it binds each sub-nodes of particular node with canDrop method, then code throws javascript error.

I found that it was caused because canDrop value is set to true by default in delete_obj callback(node.js), so the function defined for canDrop does't gets called in the callback.

And, it is regression of commit id: 26aa5607ad8eb92591e732837e6aa1a0c48f62b3 which was introduced for Server-group drop functionality. The way it was coded was wrong. so, I have fixed the issue related to "Fix dropping of server groups" in this patch.