Re: BUG #16799: postgresql log issue(last completed transaction was at log time) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From oleg9301 xz
Subject Re: BUG #16799: postgresql log issue(last completed transaction was at log time)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
There is always transations to commit, I(barman) do pg_basebackup once a day, and recieve wal with pg_receivewal(standby slot). And everything is fine, i have all data on OLAP DB(restore 6 times in day)
(all WAL files playing correctly).

чт, 31 дек. 2020 г. в 18:21, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> After recovering postgresql from barman, in version 12.5 I don't have next
> string
> "last completed transaction was at log time %s"
> In postgresql 11.9-1.pgdg100+1 everything fine.

I don't see any reason to believe there's a bug here.  That message
would only appear if at least one transaction commit or abort record was
replayed from WAL, and it's quite possible there wouldn't have been.

                        regards, tom lane