Re: BUG #16799: postgresql log issue(last completed transaction was at log time) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16799: postgresql log issue(last completed transaction was at log time)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> After recovering postgresql from barman, in version 12.5 I don't have next
> string
> "last completed transaction was at log time %s"
> In postgresql 11.9-1.pgdg100+1 everything fine.

I don't see any reason to believe there's a bug here.  That message
would only appear if at least one transaction commit or abort record was
replayed from WAL, and it's quite possible there wouldn't have been.

            regards, tom lane