Re: Number of internal operations for a single DML/DDL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nikhil Shetty
Subject Re: Number of internal operations for a single DML/DDL
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi David,

Thanks for your input.

We got this requirement from one of our clients as they were able to derive a count of internal operations for their oracle databases and they wanted to know how it can be done for Postgres. It is basically to check the I/O that happens at the backend for each DML/DDL. We did know that it is very tough to get the exact or at least an estimated count and so requested help from the community.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil