Re: error when defining a search configuration named "default" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Szymon Guz
Subject Re: error when defining a search configuration named "default"
Date
List pgsql-general

On 25 November 2011 14:34, robert rottermann <robert@redcor.ch> wrote:
Hi there,
I inherited the support of a database with the ancient tsearch2.

I uses a search configuration named "default"

Now when I try to create such a configuration using:
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
 PARSER = "default"
);

I get an error:
postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
postgres(#   PARSER = "default"
postgres(# );
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "default"
LINE 1: CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
                                                                           ^

how can I create such an configuration?

thanks
robert

Hi,
maybe try using ' instead of " ? Something like this::

CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
 PARSER = 'default'
);

regards
Szymon