error when defining a search configuration named "default" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From robert rottermann
Subject error when defining a search configuration named "default"
Date
Re: error when defining a search configuration named "default"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi there,
I inherited the support of a database with the ancient tsearch2.

I uses a search configuration named "default"

Now when I try to create such a configuration using:
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
   PARSER = "default"
);

I get an error:
postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
postgres(#   PARSER = "default"
postgres(# );
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "default"
LINE 1: CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION default (
                                                                             ^

how can I create such an configuration?

thanks
robert