Re: [HACKERS] Potential data loss of 2PC files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Potential data loss of 2PC files
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/Potential-bug-in-crash-recovery-code-unlink-and-friends-are-not-synchronous-td68885.html
>> Scary to see that in this case durability can be a problem at
>> transaction commit...
>
> This patch applies cleanly and compiles at cccbdde.
>
> Ashutosh, do you know when you'll have a chance to review?

The scope of this work has expanded, since last time I reviewed and
marked it as RFC. Right now I am busy with partition-wise joins and do
not have sufficient time to take a look at the expanded scope.
However, I can come back to this after partition-wise join, but that
may stretch to the end of the commitfest. Sorry.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat