Re: count_nulls(VARIADIC "any") - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: count_nulls(VARIADIC "any")
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 25/01/16 19:57, Pavel Stehule wrote:
Marco is a author of this patch, so - Marco, please, send final version of
this patch

I don't really care about the tests.  Can we not use the v5 patch already in the thread?  As far as I could tell there were no reviewer's comments on it anymore.

It was not my request, but I counted Jim as second reviewer.

So, I'll return back original regress tests. If I remember well, there are no any other objection, so I'll mark this version as ready for commiter.

1. the patch is rebased against master
2. now warning or errors due compilation
3. all tests are passed
4. the code is simple without side effects and possible negative performance impacts
6. there was not objections against the design
7. the iteration over null bitmap is used more times in our code, but this is new special case. We don't need iterate over array elements, so we should not to use existing array iterators.

I'll mark this patch as ready for commiter

Regards

Pavel

.m

Attachment