Re: pglogical most basic setup for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sebastien Diemer
Subject Re: pglogical most basic setup for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It sounds like you must be running on PostgreSQL 9.4.
Indeed I am on PostgreSQL 9.4, I omitted this important point.

You'll need to drop the subscriber database and re-create it. Use a new node name.
Seems to work but I still do not really understand what was wrong in the first place though.
Thanks for your help Craig !

Sébastien DIEMER
Polyconseil | 26 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris