Re: Getting to 9.3 beta - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Getting to 9.3 beta
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

- plpgsql_check_function:
  Tom says (27661.1364267665@sss.pgh.pa.us) that even if the approach
  can be aggreed uppon it needs quite a bit more work
  => move

Can we talk about this patch little bit more before moving to next commitfest?

I would to have some plan to next commitfest. We have to remove some wanted functionality - possibility to identify more issues in one run, remove warnings, ... or we have significantly refactor plpgsql parser (two stages)

Next possibility - introduce some new API and move plpgsql_check_function to external module, although I am thinking so this is important and very missing functionality (and should be in core) still.

There is no reply, comments to my last update - where I rewrote output, what was mayor Tom's objection (well specified).

Regards

Pavel