Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add parallel pg_dump option. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add parallel pg_dump option.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 03:39:44PM +0000, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Add parallel pg_dump option.

This is great!

While testing, I noticed that the only supported -F option when -j is
specified is directory, which is fine as far as it goes, but I think
it would be easier on users if there were some default like ./pg_dump
when -j is specified.  It could of course be overridden by -Fd.

What say?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!