Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Date
Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15  (Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

st 12. 10. 2022 v 15:26 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi

ne 25. 9. 2022 v 8:56 odesílatel Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,

The patch has rotten again, sending an updated version.  Also, after
talking with Pavel, he can't work on this patch before a few days so
I'm adding some extra fixup patches for the things I reported in the
last few emails, so that the cfbot can hopefully turn green.

Note that while waiting for the CI to finish I noticed that the commit
message for 0001 still mentions the READ/WRITE acl.  The commit
messages will probably need a bit of rewording too once everything
else is fixed, but this one could be changed already.

I fixed the commit message of 0001 patch. Fixed shadowed variables too.

There is a partially open issue, where I and Julien are not sure about a solution, and we would like to ask for the  community's opinion. I'll send this query in separate mail.

 rebased with simplified code related to usage of pfree function

Regards

Pavel

Regards

Pavel