Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

ne 25. 9. 2022 v 8:56 odesílatel Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,

The patch has rotten again, sending an updated version.  Also, after
talking with Pavel, he can't work on this patch before a few days so
I'm adding some extra fixup patches for the things I reported in the
last few emails, so that the cfbot can hopefully turn green.

Note that while waiting for the CI to finish I noticed that the commit
message for 0001 still mentions the READ/WRITE acl.  The commit
messages will probably need a bit of rewording too once everything
else is fixed, but this one could be changed already.

I fixed the commit message of 0001 patch. Fixed shadowed variables too.

There is a partially open issue, where I and Julien are not sure about a solution, and we would like to ask for the  community's opinion. I'll send this query in separate mail.

Regards

Pavel

Attachment