Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

On 8/12/15 9:36 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
So, there is common agreement on this version.

There are several instances of double semicolons.  Also, PsqlSettings.show_context doesn't look like a boolean to me.  For SHOW_CONTEXT, it would be good if the documentation mentioned the default value.

I'm somewhat worried that this is hiding important context from some NOTICE or WARNING messages intended for novice users, but probably not worried enough to go through all of them.  +3/8 from me, I guess.

I fixed mentioned issues.

Regards

Pavel

.m