Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

čt 10. 1. 2019 v 14:00 odesílatel Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> napsal:
Hello Pavel,

On 09.11.2018 07:07, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> I used your patch and append regress tests. I checked the result against
> Oracle.

I checked the patch with Chap cases. The patch fixes handling of
boolean, number types which mentioned in the wiki.

I have a few comments related to the code and the documentation. I
attached the patch, which fixes it.

There is an example in the documentation:

SELECT xmltable.*
   FROM xmlelements, XMLTABLE('/root' PASSING data COLUMNS element text);
        element
----------------------
    Hello2a2   bbbCC

With the patch XMLTABLE returns different result now.

copy_and_safe_free_xmlchar() function should be hid by #ifdef
USE_LIBXML, otherwise I get an error if I build the Postgres without
--with-libxml.

There is a comment within XmlTableGetValue(). I changed it, mainly I
used Markus patch from the related thread mentioned by Alvaro.

Please see the changes in the patch.

I merged your changes, and fixed regress tests.

Thank you for patch

Regards

Pavel

--