Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

st 15. 4. 2020 v 17:43 odesílatel Isaac Morland <isaac.morland@gmail.com> napsal:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 at 11:26, Pierre Giraud <pierre.giraud@dalibo.com> wrote:

The best way to achieve this is to use some styling (font style and color).

Attached you will find two different options I worked on very quickly.

I really like the first. Just a couple of suggestions I would make:

yes, it is very well readable

Pavel

- leave a space between the function name and (. Regardless of opinions on what source code should look like, your documentation has space between each parameter and the next one, and between the ) and the -> and the ->. and the return type so it seems crowded not to have space between the function name and the (.

I think the bolding really makes stand out the crucial parts one needs to find.