Re: [HACKERS] proposal: psql command \graw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [HACKERS] proposal: psql command \graw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

Hello Pavel,

I have added the patch to the next commitfest.

Patch applies, compiles, works.

I'm okay with the names graw/graw+, and for having such short-hands.

Missing break in switch, even if last item and useless, because other
items do it... Also should be added at its place in alphabetical order?

"column_header" is somehow redundant with "tuples_only". Use the
existing one instead of adding a new one?

More generally, ISTM that the same effect could be achieved without
adding a new print function, but by setting more options (separator,
...) and calling an existing print function. If so, I think it would
reduce the code size.

Missing help entry.

Missing non regression tests.

Missing documentation.