[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4 mirror issues [pgAdmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harshal Dhumal
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4 mirror issues [pgAdmin4]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

While fixing and testing Unicode issues throughout pgadmin4 nodes I found bellow issues (other than Unicode) which was preventing me further testing. So these need to checked in first before we can apply Unicode related issue patch.

1. event_trigger_sql.patch: returns correct value of 'eventfunname' when schema of of trgger function is other than public.

2.check_constraint_sql.patch: Wrong sql was generated for check constraint when we rename table name and check name at the same time from table edit mode.

3.dependents_sql.patch: dependents sql was failing because of following issue.
    On non utf-8 encoding database bellow type casting queries fail as it treats 0 (zero) as null instead of integer.

SELECT 0::text;

SELECT CAST(0 AS text);

db error:
ERROR:  null character not permitted