Re: Sequence Access Method WIP - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Sequence Access Method WIP
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> new version attached that should fix the issue. It was alignment - honestly don't know what I was thinking using fixed alignment when the AMs can define their own type.

Yeah... now all works fine... I had a minor issue when apply to the current master but the attached fix it and I also added tab-complete support for CREATE SEQUENCE...USING and ALTER SEQUENCE...USING.

I ran all the regression tests and all passed.

I have just one question about de 0002 patch:
- There are some reason to not use TransactionId instead of uint32 in GaplessSequenceState struct?

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL