Re: signal handling in plpython - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mario De Frutos Dieguez
Subject Re: signal handling in plpython
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Thank you very much for your quick response :)

We're looking for a solution at plpython level. My two proposals are a quick "workaround" that let us interrupt using custom signal handlers in the python code at plpython level. But I'm looking for something more solid and your proposal, I've been doing this for 3 days hehe, looks great and I would LOVE to hear more about it and if you can't guide me a bit more in order to fully understand it :)

We've been thinking to make something like the PostGIS handler and have multiple signal handlers: one for the Postgres using StatementCancelHandler and one for the python code. How does it sound?

Thank you again for your time :)