Re: Non-empty default log_line_prefix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Non-empty default log_line_prefix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Stephen Frost 2016-10-12 <20161012190732.GJ13284@tamriel.snowman.net>
> For my 2c, I'd rather have %m, but I definitely agree with Robert that
> we need to do *something* here and if the only thing holding us back is
> %t vs. %m, then let's just pick one and move on.  I'll just hold my nose
> when I see the default and change it to %m.

Here's the very same patch with %m instead of %t. Pick one :)

(Fwiw, I'm still leaning towards %t, but my eyes are becoming more and
more accustomed to %m as well. I'd be fine with it as well. (I'd
rather want to try to get rid of the timezone identifier there...))

Christoph

Attachment