RLS 9.5rc1 configuration changes? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ted Toth
Subject RLS 9.5rc1 configuration changes?
Date
List pgsql-general
I had been using CrunchyDatas 9.4 with backported RLS but I decided
since my ultimate target is 9.5 that I update to it. However now the
function called for the SELECT policy is not being called. \dt shows
the policy but EXPLAIN ANALYZE of a select doesn't show the filter.
When I turn up debug in postghresql.conf in pgstartup.log I see the
library loaded and the _PG_init function called and in the daily log I
see the client auth function called each time I run psql. The only
changes I made for 9.5 were to no longer set row_security to 'force'
in postgresql.conf and to add:
ALTER TABLE <table name> FORCE ROW LEVEL SECURITY;
in addition to the:
ALTER TABLE <table name> ENABLE ROW LEVEL SECURITY;
which I was already doing as I want RLS to be used even for the owner
of the table.
Are there any other additional configuration changes needed to get RLS
to work again?

Ted