[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oid for the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locks monitoring window - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oid for the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locks monitoring window
Date
Responses Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oidfor the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locksmonitoring window  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix RM #3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oid for the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locks monitoring window.

Dashboard > Server Activity > Locks - shows the table oid in the 'Target relation' column instead of table name.

The attached patch fixes this issue for the database level but not for the server level.  The reason for this is, at the server level we fetch the data from the pg_locks with the maintenance database, so it can not fetch the pg_class relation for the other database tables (relation::regclass).

Please find the attached screen-shots for the issue and the fix and let me know if there is any other way to fix this.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment