Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oidfor the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locksmonitoring window - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oidfor the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locksmonitoring window
Date
In response to [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oid for the user-defined tables and table names for the catalog tables in locks monitoring window  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 11:53 AM Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached patch to fix RM #3702 - pgAdmin dashboard showing the oid for the user-defined tables and
tablenames for the catalog tables in locks monitoring window.

> Dashboard > Server Activity > Locks - shows the table oid in the 'Target relation' column instead of table name.
>
> The attached patch fixes this issue for the database level but not for the server level.  The reason for this is, at
theserver level we fetch the data from the pg_locks with the maintenance database, so it can not fetch the pg_class
relationfor the other database tables (relation::regclass).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company