Re: [Patch] - Housekeeping #7315 - Update pgAdmin4 doc for Traefikv2 containerization - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [Patch] - Housekeeping #7315 - Update pgAdmin4 doc for Traefikv2 containerization
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Yogesh,

Review comments:
  • Step 2: The below statements should be in a different line, like
    • "Azure CLI" will use the currently logged in identity through Azure CLI on the local machine.
    • "Interactive Browser" opens a browser to authenticate a user interactively.
  • Disable the next button once authentication is complete.
  • Cluster name availability call calls the server on every field change
  • Availability zone needs description
  • Add High availability option

Code:
  • check_cluster_name_availability should be using the GET method instead of Post
  • Fix SonarLint issues
  • Do we need the cache_persistence_options as it will create the persistent storage which we do not require I guess?
  • Why do we need to call _get_azure_credentials on every request? Can't we store it in the session object?
  • Use gettext wherever required in the js file

Thanks,
Khushboo