Re: add a MAC check for TRUNCATE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yuli Khodorkovskiy
Subject Re: add a MAC check for TRUNCATE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 7:46 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:38:05AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > On 2019-Sep-30, Joe Conway wrote:
> >
> > > I am not sure I will get to this today. I assume it is ok for me to move
> > > it forward e.g. next weekend, or is that not in line with commitfest rules?
> >
> > You can commit whatever patch whenever you feel like it.  I will
> > probably move this patch to the next commitfest before that, but you can
> > mark it committed there as soon as you commit it.
>
> One month later, nothing has happened here.  Joe, are you planning to
> look at this patch?
>
> The last patch I found does not apply properly, so please provide a
> rebase.  I am switching the patch as waiting on author.

Michael,

I was able to apply the latest patches in the thread (9/25/19) on top
of master. I have attached them for convenience.

⇒  git rev-parse HEAD
879c1176157175e0a83742b810f137aebccef4a4
⇒  md5sum Truncate-Hook.patch v3-Sepgsql-Truncate.patch
3b8c2b03e30f519f32ebb9fcbc943c70  Truncate-Hook.patch
728e90596b99cfb8eef74dc1effce46d  v3-Sepgsql-Truncate.patch
⇒  git am Truncate-Hook.patch
Applying: Add a hook to allow MAC check for TRUNCATE
⇒  git am v3-Sepgsql-Truncate.patch
Applying: Update sepgsql to add MAC for TRUNCATE

Thank you,

Yuli

Attachment