Re: add a MAC check for TRUNCATE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: add a MAC check for TRUNCATE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:38:05AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2019-Sep-30, Joe Conway wrote:
>
> > I am not sure I will get to this today. I assume it is ok for me to move
> > it forward e.g. next weekend, or is that not in line with commitfest rules?
>
> You can commit whatever patch whenever you feel like it.  I will
> probably move this patch to the next commitfest before that, but you can
> mark it committed there as soon as you commit it.

One month later, nothing has happened here.  Joe, are you planning to
look at this patch?

The last patch I found does not apply properly, so please provide a
rebase.  I am switching the patch as waiting on author.
--
Michael

Attachment