Re: Trouble installing psycopg2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Re: Trouble installing psycopg2
Date
List pgsql-general
Okay, I'm sorry for the questions.  But I'm really confused about where things are being installed.  I know that yum installed it under 2.4 site-packages because I checked for it inside there before and after I ran the yum command.

There is an easy_install.pth file under /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-
packages/ as well, but would that be invoked when I call easy_install when I'm logged in as root?

As for 2.6, that would be fine, but I don't seem to have a /user/bin/python2.6 (whereas, I do have a  /user/bin/python2.4). Maybe it's because I'm on CentOS5, which comes with 2.4.

I tried to use the rpm --prefix flag to move the rpm, but to no avail.