Re: Trouble installing psycopg2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Re: Trouble installing psycopg2
Date
List pgsql-general
You're right, I installed the virtualenv as user root into /root.

The reason for this is that I can't run 'yum' and probably many of the other commands from joshmoe, so I gave up on that route.  But I'm open for suggestions...do you think it would be better to try to get access to these commands?