Re: Reg: Slow query - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Vasilis Ventirozos
Subject Re: Reg: Slow query
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello,
This definitively doesn't look like something that has to do with postgres settings, can you show us the statement and the explain plan ?
Also , have you checked pg_stat_activity to monitor what is running at the same time when the delay occurs ?
It kinda looks like a lock to me.

Vasilis Ventirozos