Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 6:01 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
Here is a new version of this patch.  I have been working together with
Ashutosh on this.  While the version 0 was more of a fragile demo, this
version 1 has a fairly complete minimal feature set and should be useful
for playing around with.  We do have a long list of various internal
bits that still need to be fixed or revised or looked at again, so there
is by no means a claim that everything is completed.

PFA the patchset fixing compilation error reported by CI bot.
0001 - same as previous one
0002 - fixes compilation error
0003 - adds support for WHERE clause in graph pattern missing in the first patch.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat