Re: pg_wal_summary_contents() and pg_walsummary may return different results on the same WAL summary file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg_wal_summary_contents() and pg_walsummary may return different results on the same WAL summary file
Date
In response to Re: pg_wal_summary_contents() and pg_walsummary may return different results on the same WAL summary file  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 4, 2024 at 6:16 AM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
> Yes, so I updated the commit message. I borrowed your description and used it in the message. Attached is the revised
versionof the patch.

> If there are no objections, I will commit and backpatch it.

+1. Maybe change "Fix bugs in pg_wal_summary_contents()" to "Fix limit
block handling in pg_wal_summary_contents()".

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com