Re: [ODBC] Fwd: Connection string parameter sslrootcert does not work - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Apurva Paralkar
Subject Re: [ODBC] Fwd: Connection string parameter sslrootcert does not work
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thanks for making the change, Hiroshi.
We can move to using a different version of the driver. Do you know when this would be available for use?

Also, if the following string was the current connection string:
Driver={PostgreSQL Unicode(x64)};Server=<hostname>;Port=<port>;Database=<database-name>;UseDeclareFetch=1;Fetch=10000;Uid=username>;Pwd=****;sslmode=verify-ca;sslrootcert=<location of root.pem file on the client>
what should the new connection string look like with your changes?

Thanks,
Apurva