Re: [ODBC] Fwd: Connection string parameter sslrootcert does not work - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: [ODBC] Fwd: Connection string parameter sslrootcert does not work
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Apurva,

On 2017/01/24 2:15, Apurva Paralkar wrote:
Hi Hiroshi,

Thanks for your response. Can you let me know tentatively when this parameter will be added? I have some deadlines based on this change. I'd like to know if I can wait for your changes or if I should work on a patch myself.

I already changed my local source though I've not tested it sufficiently.
It's in https://github.com/hiinoue/psqlODBC.git in the topic branch pqopt.

However I'm afraid the diff is not applicable to 9.3.0400.
regards,
Hiroshi Inoue