Re: Monitoring Replication - Postgres 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cachique
Subject Re: Monitoring Replication - Postgres 9.2
Date
List pgsql-general
You can try pg_cron.
https://github.com/citusdata/pg_cron
"pg_cron is a simple cron-based job scheduler for PostgreSQL (9.5 or higher) that runs inside the database as an extension. It uses the same syntax as regular cron, but it allows you to schedule PostgreSQL commands directly from the database"

It looks like what you want.

Walter.