Re: Non-decimal integer literals - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject Re: Non-decimal integer literals
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 at 15:55, Peter Eisentraut

> On 13.01.23 11:01, Dean Rasheed wrote:
> > So I'm feeling quite good about the end result -- I set out hoping not
> > to make performance noticeably worse, but ended up making it
> > significantly better.
>
> This is great!  How do you want to proceed?  You also posted an updated
> patch in the "underscores" thread and suggested some additional work
> there.  In which order should these be addressed, in your opinion?

I think it makes most sense if I push 0001 now, and then merge 0002
into the underscores patch. I think at least one of the suggested
changes to the underscores patch required 0002 to work.

Regards,
Dean