Re: Password settings requirements - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Agil Azimov
Subject Re: Password settings requirements
Date
Re: Password settings requirements  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-novice
Thank you for your reply! I would like to check the current password requirements of PostgreSQL server. Could you please let me know which command will show me the
1. Minimal requirements for password length
2. Maximum password age
3. If the password complexity requirements are turned on.
4. Password history requirement - number of passwords
5. Account lockout threshold.

I appreciate you support.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 3:28 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 08:46:44PM +0400, Agil Azimov wrote:
> Thank you for your message. Will I be able to set all the settings I mentioned
> before if I will set SCRAM?

No.  I think you need to use PAM or something like that if you want
those requirements.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com