Re: Modeling database - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From James Keener
Subject Re: Modeling database
Date
List pgsql-novice
I wouldn't automatically remove/disabled anything without the user choosing.

You could have a before trigger that will fail if the new plan has fewer ads than they currently have active. You can return an error message when you `raise` the error that the application can use to notify the user that they need to choose which ads to disable before downgrading their account.

Jim