Increasing code-coverage of 'make check' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robins
Subject Increasing code-coverage of 'make check'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was checking code-coverage of 'make check' and saw that the regression tests don't touch files like psql_help.c at all (read 0%).

Attached is a (very small) patch to work on one ABORT help function as a sample.

The reason why I post this is, to know if increasing the code-coverage (as a task) is considered important at all (to me it is). If so, I could get going with creating tests for more untouched lines / functions in 'make check'.

Any other feedback is more than welcome.

(The patch is wrt to yesterday's pull)
---
Robins
Tharakan