Re: [GENERAL] pg_catalog tables don't have constraints? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Anderson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] pg_catalog tables don't have constraints?
Date
List pgsql-general

> Of course. My plan is to copy the catalogs into a new schema so I can add fk
> constraints and then get something like navicat or datagrip to draw it.

Hi. I made some progress on this and I've added all the diagrams and
documentation I've been able to produce so far for v10beta as well as
the tools used here:

https://www.postgrescompare.com/2017/06/11/pg_catalog_constraints.html

I would like to try SchemaSpy but it doesn't seem to like constraints
on oid columns too much so I'll have to work around it somehow. Might
be worth it though since it seems to have a new lease of life at
schemaspy.org

Neil