Re: BUG #13637: ~2 GB psql import fails with out of memory error on machine with 64 GB RAM - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Aaron C. de Bruyn
Subject Re: BUG #13637: ~2 GB psql import fails with out of memory error on machine with 64 GB RAM
Date
List pgsql-bugs
psql was definitely using up the most memory--but like I said, the
total memory usage on the server was ~10 GB.  There was approximately
54 GB free the entire time.

A few options:

* I can put the DB on my server and send you an HTTP URL
* You can send me an SSH public key and do rsync or sftp
* I can stick it in a folder and send you a bitsync key

I have no preference.  The DB probably doesn't contain anything
private, but it could contain a few dev passwords.  Quite a few of
them have been changed since I decided to have an impromptu test of my
backups.  ;)

-A