Re: pg_restore remap schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: pg_restore remap schema
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Le mer. 16 nov. 2022 à 13:08, Fabrice Chapuis <fabrice636861@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi,
I worked on the pg_dump source code to add remap schema functionality to use it internally where I work. This is a first version that allows to remap tables, views and sequences (only to export schema). Is this development likely to interest the PG community and to continue this development further?

If it doesn't work on functions, that will be a big issue. And to be honest, I don't think you can do it reliably on functions, especially with dynamic queries in PL/pgsql.

Though it would still be interesting to see your patch.

--
Guillaume.