Cannot find hstore operator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul van der Linden
Subject Cannot find hstore operator
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

during maintenance I saw a lot of lines in my postgreslog saying:
CONTEXT:  SQL function "line_function" during inlining
        automatic analyze of table "osm.planet_osm_line"
ERROR:  operator does not exist: public.hstore -> unknown at character 45
HINT:  No operator matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Now the hint gives me an option but I really don't like the sprinkling of ::text in all my functions
When executed (with search_path=public) this function works correctly, and I doublechecked that all (or at least a lot of them) hstore related functions are present in the public schema.
Are there any other solutions to this?

Paul

PS please cc me when answering