Re: any way for a transaction to "see" inserts done earlier in the transaction? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Susan Cassidy
Subject Re: any way for a transaction to "see" inserts done earlier in the transaction?
Date
List pgsql-general
There aren't multiple connections.  It is a CGI program.  One connection is made when the program starts, and that is all.

I've looked at the log.  It shows just what I expect, except that the lookup does not work.  0 rows are returned from the select of the newly inserted id.

Susan