Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3105] Allow user to insert new row if PK is incapital letters - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3105] Allow user to insert new row if PK is incapital letters
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Murtuza,
I believe it is a bit too much to have a feature test for this. A unit test around the function in question could have sufficed, specially because we are not yet running them in Jenkins, but I think it is ok.
So I review the patch, applied and run our CI and everything is green. So I believe this patch is good to be merged.

Thanks
Joao