Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3014] Fix validation issues while creating new sequence - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3014] Fix validation issues while creating new sequence
Date
Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3014] Fix validation issues while creating new sequence  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza,
Looks good.
Was there any reason for the change in position of the if statements in the sql file. Makes the output more readable?
Looks like we need some test to ensure that the Sequence issue does not happen again. Maybe a Unit Test is good enough, to ensure that we are creating a good SQL

Thanks
Joao