Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2012/9/5 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>:

> On 09/05/2012 09:11 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>
>> Excerpts from Kohei KaiGai's message of mié sep 05 08:30:37 -0300 2012:

>>> Thanks for your suggestion. I'm interested in.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto
>>>
>>> Does it test only build-correctness? Or, is it possible to include
>>> result of regression test for result to be alarmed?
>>
>> Yes, regression test diffs are also reported and can cause failures.
>> As far as I know, you can construct your own test steps, if you want to
>> do something customized that's not present in regular BF animals.
>
> Looking at SEPgsql testing is on my long TODO list. I'll have to set up a
> separate VM for it, as I don't habitually run SELinux.

If you are available to provide a VM environment for sepgsql, let me help
set up its build and regression test environment.

As you may know, the regression test of sepgsql requires some additional
configurations on operating system level, such as security policy load and
so on. I expect we have to add something special stuff onto the buildfirm
system.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>