Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2012/9/5 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
>> This patch fixes a few portions on which sepgsql didn't follow the latest
>> core API changes.
>>
>> 1) Even though the prototype of ProcessUtility_hook was recently changed,
>> sepgsql side didn't follow this update, so it made build failed.
>>
>> 2) sepgsql internally uses GETSTRUCT() and HeapTupleGetOid() macro
>> these were moved to htup_details.h, so it needs an additional #include
>> for "access/htup_defails.h".
>>
>> 3) sepgsql internally used a bool typed variable named "abort".
>> I noticed it conflicts with ereport macro because it internally expanded to
>> ereport_domain that contains invocation of "abort()". So, it renamed this
>> variables to abort_on_violation.
>>
>> #define ereport_domain(elevel, domain, rest)    \
>>     (errstart(elevel, __FILE__, __LINE__, PG_FUNCNAME_MACRO, domain) ? \
>>      (errfinish rest) : (void) 0),                                     \
>>         ((elevel) >= ERROR ? abort() : (void) 0)
>>
>> This does not affect to v9.2, so please apply it on the master branch.
>
> I have committed this untested.  It seems pretty mechanical and I
> assume that you tested it.  Anyway, it's certainly broken without the
> patch.

Thanks, I'd like to pay attention to core API changes more.

I still have one other bug fix for v9.2 and master branch.
Isn't it obvious to apply?

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CADyhKSVWKjCKY3cDeQG6qp7OczqsbJtT9cihk3HB7TkvcEDD+Q@mail.gmail.com
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>