Re: future of serial and identity columns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: future of serial and identity columns
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The feedback was pretty positive, so I dug through all the tests to at
least get to the point where I could see the end of it.  The attached
patch 0001 is the actual code and documentation changes.  The 0002 patch
is just tests randomly updated or disabled to make the whole suite pass.
  This reveals that there are a few things that would warrant further
investigation, in particular around extensions and partitioning.  To be
continued.

I like what I see so far!

Question: the xref  refers the reader to sql-createtable, which is a pretty big page, which could leave the reader lost. Would it make sense to create a SQL-CREATETABLE-IDENTITY anchor and link to that instead?